Need some more reasons to incorporate video marketing into your website? People and search engines love videos and it’s not surprising why. Because of the countless engaging possibilities, videos can be optimized just as well as the content on your site. So, why is everyone talking about video? Videos are easy to share and let’s face it, people with short attention span love videos!
- You don’t need a whole production crew. Vlogging (video blogging) is popular and easy. It doesn’t take much more than Windows Movie Maker to throw together a short video.
- Focus on keywords. Just as you do with content, use keywords accordingly in video titles, tags and descriptions.
- Keep the length in mind. A video should be around 3 minutes long for maximum effectiveness. Remember that your customers on mobile connections may have problems viewing longer videos.
- Don’t forget to promote yourself but don’t go overboard. It’s as simple as adding your site URL in the description or sharing your Twitter handle. Include a call to action for those who are looking for more info or those who are just curious.
- Be engaging. From product reviews, interviews, or just your opinion on a popular topic, there are a lot of ways you can create video content. Don’t be afraid to get a Q&A started.
Hopefully, these suggestions help with your web video design considerations. Have a YouTube channel or a video blog? Feel free to link us, we’d love to check it out.